When the Department of Cybersecurity’s head, Howard Jyan, explained exactly how the digital fence works, how he partners with the five telecoms, how we do not collect new data, how they lock rotation is still in effect, so after 14 days, we know nothing about your cell phone signal strength, and so on, the approval rate grew to 94 percent, and of course we still thank the other 6 percent because they keep us honest and accountable.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech