People understand because it’s not an app. There’s no way that this could, for example, interact with your WhatsApp or Instagram usage. That’s 91 percent of people’s approval rate, and the other 9 percent, we thank them for it because we’ve never declared state of emergency. We have to answer to the parliamentary interpolation.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech