So just putting the capability — maybe clipped or re-narrowed in a way that doesn’t cause widespread harm — into everybody’s hands, mitigates maybe 80% of this sort of threats. And the other 20% is just very quickly naming and shaming them, right? So, when that sort of thing happens, the observatory, the forecast person within 24 hours will say that there is a huge inauthentic behavior that is happening right here, and here are the threats indicators from our shared observatories around the world and be aware there’s a typhoon coming or something like that.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech