When we designed that, we specifically said it requires each competent authority, meaning ministries – it requires a ministerial recommendation. I’m a minister at large, so my recommendation letter has to go to, say, the Ministry of Science and Technology or Ministry of Interior.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech