Interesting. This is just one component, because this collective intelligence approach, to do collective intelligence, just one part of the broader challenges of governance. Knowing what to do and talking about knowing what to do, and what’s available. If that was, let’s say, 5 percent of the problem. What is the other 95 percent? Or is 95 percent of them?

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech