It’s not like you have to earn a high percentage in salary or anything like that. Long as you have the potential to contribute, then you are eligible. You can get a Gold Card from overseas. Once you have that ID, it’s as good as a residential certificate. Then you can stay here.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech