I don’t know. Of course, the Continental Affairs Council did not send – I know it’s not their official English translation – and so on. I guess most of the people-based ones did. The Ministry of Culture, Communication, Education, Law, Finance, Foreign Service, you name it. These are the usual – Agriculture – the usual people-facing ones, and Interior.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech