Yes. All we’re asking is a resident’s certificate, the ARC. You don’t have to be having a national ID in order to participate in the joint platform or to start a petition. The reason why we passed the Honest Advertisement law that way is because election is restricted to people with voting rights. Naturally, campaign donation is similarly restricted.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech