Depending on whether they’re a stakeholder. If they’re a stakeholder, they can legally go to either the MoEA or the local office and ask for a copy. If they’re not a stakeholder, they actually depend on the owner using a digital certificate to upload those documents to the MoEA website.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech