And as we looked at it, he came up with what I thought was pretty clever. He calls it the 1-9-90 model, where you have about 1 percent of people on social media who create content, about 9 percent of people who amplify it, influence it, direct it around, and 90 percent that consume. And we were spending a lot of time looking at the 90 percent. And it’s actually the other 10 percent that matter.

Keyboard shortcuts

j previous speech k next speech